Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bedroom Decal from Dali Decals

My husband and I have been upgrading our master bed room. I wish I had a before picture but honestly I probably would not post it because it looked so plain. White walls, white blinds, little pictures hanging and old furniture. Yuck! So we painted the walls, put up sheer curtains, bought new lamps and this silver vinyl decal. It measures approximately 75" wide by 22" high! I found it at Etsy at Dali Decals!! David and Alicia are the store owners of Dali Decals located in Asheville, NC. They make vinyl graphics and decals for your home. I ordered this headboard print June 29 and received it yesterday! I love great finds. Now this gives us a little more time to find the perfect bedroom suit. Since we are having a hard time deciding on what type of furniture to buy. Maybe you can help! What kind of bedroom furniture would you buy??? Where is a great place to find bedroom sets?

5 comments:

Leahdis said...

I Love those decals! Such a great idea. Im going to attempt to make my own fabric covered bedhead should be fun! Cant help you with the bedroom buys, just make sure is something that makes you happy when you walk into your room you want to smile!

Henry said...

Nice blog about bedroom furniture, get fabulous High End Bedroom Furnitureand more from spacify.

Leigh said...

I have seen the before in person and you did a wonderful job on the bedroom. It looks wonderful, peaceful and a great place to relax and rejuvinate. Your talents continue to amaze me darling. I'm so lucky my brother married such a great woman.

Jessica said...

Searching to Buy Bedroom Furniture at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com

neilina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all here.

Jenni

http://www.modernfurniturewarehouse.com