Monday, February 23, 2015

Sew Spoiled Kenna Tote Pattern Free!

Today we are sharing the Sew Spoiled Kenna Tote PDF epattern. The Kenna Tote is a  medium size tote perfect to use for business, school and/or motherhood. The tall exterior pockets on either side of the tote give easy access to all you need to hold close.  As well as, the large storage space inside for all of your things. The exterior is made from duck canvas and the interior is from lightweight cotton. The Kenna Tote sewing pattern shows you how to create a zipper pocket, a slip pocket, make straps, and install a magnet clasp. All of the templates you need for this tote can be printed on 8.5"X11" paper. 
The Templates for this pattern are located below the Scibd instructions.
Materials Needed:
Fabric A- One Yard of Canvas 60"wide
Fabric B- One Yard of cotton
Lightweight Interfacing- One Yard
Fusible Fleece- 2"X 2"
1.5" thick Webbing 12" (for strap)
Magnet Clasp

This ePattern features....
Pages: 35
Color Pictures: 66
Finished Measurements of Kenna Tote: 16" across and 14" tall from the center to the bottom of the tote.
Happy Sewing!

12 comments:

Laurie Yoder said...

Only template was downloadable. had to save as web ..

Leah Williams said...

Yes the instructions are here for you to read and the templates are downloadable to print. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Those who want to download have to join ScribD. May I suggest Dropbox? It is much easier to use, free for you and your readers don't have to join anything, and there's NO advertising. Thank you for the pattern and instructions. Your tote is really cute!

MoeWest said...

I was signed in to Scribd and I still can't download a pdf of the instructions. It is a lovely bag Leah, so I would really appreciate it if you could make a pdf of the instructions available. Thanks.

Leah Williams said...

At this time, I am not making the entire pattern available for PDF download. You may download the templates.

Mama Lusco said...

Great bag pattern! Thank you :)

Linda Molden said...

I joined ScribD, but it won't let me sign in to download the pattern. It just takes me in circles. Very disappointed.

Millie McCarthy said...

I am also signed in & do not always have my laptop in my small sewing room. It is a lovely bag with many uses. I would love to download the instructions to print out to so I can follow step by step.
Thank you for sharing.

Leah Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie C. said...

Can you please update the text of the blog post to say that the instructions are only *readable* and not *printable* over at Scribd? I have wasted soooo much time trying to figure it out.

I finally decided to read the comments and THEN found out I cannot print them. I only have a desktop and no smartphone or tablet.

So I guess I will have to take screenshots or purchase it. You might want to put the link to purchase it in the blog post also. I don't make a habit of reading comments on blogs; I am sure others are the same. Therefore, it is extremely confusing!

It IS a cute bag and my daughter's main teacher requested one!

Julie C. said...

PS - is the paid version also 35 pages? That is a LOT of printing. :-)

Leah Williams said...

I have changed the settings so you can download this document. However, it is my hope is that you print out only the templates and read the instructions on your device. It is a total of 35 colored pages but only 16 are template pages. As a PDF sewing pattern, that is not a lot. Please share your creations by hash tagging #sewspoiled or send an email to leah.sewpoiled@gmail.com.
Thank You!