Monday, February 8, 2010

Meet the Cabrio Tote!

I loved all of the great names that you gave me! Thank you for responding!! I had no idea that everyone would be so interested in naming a new bag but you are right it is one of the most important steps in designing a new pattern! It was truly hard to pick just one but as soon as I read this comment, "That bag is fabulous! When I think of convertible I always think: "Cabriolet" or "Cabrio" for short. I had a VW Cabrio, LOVED that car!! =) This bag would have looked wonderful sitting in the passenger seat ;)", 
I knew that it was a perfect fit.
If Carrie Me would please email me at leah.sewspoiled@gmail.com I will gladly send you one Sew Spoiled Epattern free. If you want the Cabrio Tote epattern one you might have to wait a week or two. 
Thank you again for all of your help!
~Leah

8 comments:

Lynne in NC said...

Leah,
That's awesome. Great job on choosing a name, there were sooo many good ones.
You are a very generous gal, too.
Have a great week!
Peace.

Carrie Me! said...

I just sent you an email, thanks so much! I am so excited =)

dthneece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dthneece said...

I can't wait until the pdf for the Cabrio is in your store!

A to Z Stitches said...

yay congrats to Carrie! I can't wait to buy this pattern.

Island Girl said...

I love it!!

Christine said...

That is a wonderful choice! I will be watching for it in your store!

colourdujour said...

I am sorry I missed the contest, but I think the Cabrio is a primo name for this beautiful bag.