Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Super Online Sewing Match II

I am so excited to announce, I am one of the ten contestants in the Super Online Sewing Match II!!!
Welcome to Sew Spoiled if you are new and coming from Sew Mama Sew take a look around and stay as long as you like. You will find sewing tutorials, inspiration and crafty goodness.
I made these cute shorts from Amy Butler, Harriet's Kitchen Sugar Fabric. The pattern is McCall's #6361. Once you find your correct fitting with this pattern you can make a skirt, shorts or pants from it. Wow, I had this in my stash forever. I always thought it would make a great wristlet. Now it is a pair of shorts. I love how fabric is so versatile. 
I still have not heard what the first challenge will be so I am biting my nails.
This contest is the best summer roller coaster out there!
Thank you Beth and Kristin from Sew Mama Sew for including me in this challenge.

1 comment:

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org