Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sew Spoiled Weekender Tote in Sew News!

Yesterday I was surprised to find a package left by the UPS man. I did not order anything??? Christmas is over??? Right? I took it inside to find my Sew Spoiled Weekender Tote! I was so thankful to have it back at home. Then I felt something else inside the tote a letter from Sew News with a complimentary magazine!!!
 I could not believe my eyes the Sew Spoiled Weekender Tote pattern had made the front cover!
(Lots of screaming, followed by Jumping:)


I calmed down a little... Enough to breath and read the pattern! I love all of the pictures and graphs.
You can find it online too at Sew News.  I hope that you look for it in February!!
You can say, I read her blog that is Sew Spoiled:)

14 comments:

9crafty11 said...

Congratulations on making front cover..what an achievement! Hope it's a sign for many good things to come!

Jen said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Jen of ReannaLily Designs said...

That is awesome! Congratulations.

LBP said...

Congratulations! The bag is beautiful!

Blessings

Linda

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Very exciting for you - and you deserve it, the bag is gorgeous!

Ginger said...

Congratulations!

Bette's Bags said...

Congratulations!!! How wonderfully exciting!

Lynne in NC said...

That is awesome! Congratulations. I know you're happy to have your bag back, too.
Peace.

Busy Little Quilter said...

You're a Cover Girl! How exciting!!! I can't wait to get the magazine!!!

colourdujour said...

way to go Leah! that is soooo exciting for you. I can only dream of getting to do something like that!

And I am enjoying the buttercup...I tied a fabric red heart to the handle for valentines fun.

Julie Antinucci said...

I can't imagine how exciting that was. The bag is gorgeous and congrats!

Kelly O. said...

congratulations! You sew deserve it!

Jill said...

How wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you.

aaaandreaaaa said...

I finally got my magazine! What a lovely article. Well done.