Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Skinny Jeans Tutorial

Materials:
One pair of old Jeans 
Pins
Chalk
Sewing Machine/ Serger
 Step 1: Put your old jeans on inside out and pin. You might want to mark the pinned line with chalk. I pinned from the inside but you could also pin from the outside. 
Step 2: Baste stitch the pinned line. Try out the jeans and if it is not the right fit, remove the baste stitches and try again. If it feels great, stitch over the baste stitches. 
Step 3: Serge or zigzag stitch the edges.
Enjoy your new jeans! These look great with boots!

5 comments:

AllyJo said...

Thanks for the clever post. I'll show it to my son's girlfriend. she loves to sew.

gale said...

They do look good with boots. I'm not sure if chubby short people should wear skinny jeans though. Does anyone know? I'm not too big but kinda plump-ish.

guddukaushik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sew Spoiled said...

I think it would look good. I like to wear a long shirt to cover my caboose. Or a long sweater this time a year.

omair khan said...

Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
www.jobzcorner.com