Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sew Spoiled Ladybug Backpacks

OK;) I am still working on this project!! These turned out so well I wanted to share:) I was sew blessed because it rained all day however the sun was shining through my sewing room window the entire time. I am looking forward to making one more little backpack for my littlest out of these fabrics. I bought the fabric from Fabric Supplies at Etsy online. It is Monaluna by Jennifer Moore and her About Town and Mingle Lines of designer fabric, from the beautiful Spring Colorway. I thought the colors for this time of year would be perfect!

4 comments:

nouveaustitch said...

If I had a little one to sew for, I'd just have to whip one of these up in traditional ladybug colors. They are truly adorable! I'd love to see it in black and red! Ellen

Stacey said...

Those are great. They look a little complicated? Are they?

Either way they are adorable!

monaluna said...

These are so incredibly adorable! Would you be at all interested in letting me post them on my site with a link - or at least a credit - to your blog? I totally understand if not, but just thought I'd ask. :)
-jennifer

Sew Spoiled said...

Thank you for asking, yes you can post about the Ladybug backpacks. The pattern is almost done just finishing the final touches.