Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sew Spoiled Ladybug Shoulder Bag Winner!


Congratulations to RiAnge Creations. Ltd., who said, "Nice bag! Because the weekends are always so jammed packed with a lot of other activities, my son and I have Family Game Night on Wednesdays. He cooks dinner (he'll be 17 in August) and I provide snacks and/or dessert. We talk about how things are going so far in the week and make plans for the weekend. It's nice to take a day in the middle of the week and do something just for the both of us.
Angela" That sounds wonderful!!!
I hope you enjoy your new bag! Just send the address you would like your bag to be sent to at leah.sewspoiled@gmail.com.

Thank you for sharing your favorite family activites. I think I will have to try some of these Family fun ideas!

I am working on a few new designs! Like this Diaper bag!!!

Can't wait to share more with all of you!


3 comments:

Lynne in NC said...

Congratulations!
What a wonderful way to spend time with your son.
Peace.

Mel said...

Oooohh that is gorgeous, it looks divine! Beautiful fabric :)

Leah said...

Well, I have not heard back from Angela:( If I do not get a response by July 29, I will have to pick another winner.