Monday, August 10, 2009

Brad Project, Dress Up Your Tote


Materials:
Clear Acrylic Sealer
Scrapbook Brads
Peltex or a stiff interfacing 2.5"X2.5"
Seam Riper
Spray your brads if they are decorative paper pieces used for scrapbooking. These I found at Target, but you can find these anywhere.
Try to look at the brads themselves, the bigger the better.
I made a dot with a invisible ink pen, cut two tiny holes for the brad tabs and pushed the tabs through. Then make two small holes in the center of the 2.5"X2.5" peltex interfacing and push the brad tabs through.
Open the brad tabs so that it will stay in place!
You are done! What a fast and easy idea!!! I hope you give it a try:)
Happy Crafting!
Leah

2 comments:

Pinktulip said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I have a huge scrapbooking stash and have wondered about using some of my brads, but have not done it before.

Sew Spoiled said...

Thanks! It is a super fun easy way to make your tote more interesting. Please give it a try and send pictures at leah.sewspoiled@gmail.com. I would love to post them here, with your permission of course.