Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Canvas Chair


Canvas Chair
Originally uploaded by Sew Spoiled
We have had this chair forever. It is one of those chairs that has moved with our family three times. I have always wanted to take the original white canvas off and replace it. This week I finally did it!!! Now the only problem is I need to spray paint the wood and I am not sure what color to paint it. The dots are white against black and the embroidery is a dark pink. So my question is should I paint it white again, shiny black or pink????? Let me know what you think.
~Leah

5 comments:

Island Girl said...

Pink would be my first suggestion but I think the shiny black would look the best!

Missy Ann said...

Pink

sb said...

I definitely vote for black.

Michelle said...

Pink! Pink is my favorite color!

Lola Pink Fabrics said...

Black would be pretty but I think pink would be a lot more fun!