Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Music Lovers Listen



presents 2009
Originally uploaded by Sew Spoiled

I am a music teacher by day and seamstress by night, when the two worlds collide it is magical!! The Music Lover armband is so much fun to make because the first step involves a hunt through your fabric scraps. Little pieces of gold!! Once you have collected all of your scraps and cut out the shapes, you simply iron and sew!
I am currently working on a variety of shapes for different devices out there. Also I would like to make the arm strap for small, medium and large sizes using different strap templates. That is why I love being able to sew because you can change so many variables to customize your project.
These two are gifts. I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.
Merry Christmas!
~Leah

3 comments:

Lynne in NC said...

ooo! I want to make one now!
Merry Christmas.
Peace.

Peggy Steinbronn said...

Are you going to offer this as a pattern in your Etsy store?
Please?
Thanks.
Peggy

Busy Little Quilter said...

I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug! I have been looking everywhere for an older I-Phone holder with an armband and can't find one. Now I can make a cute one with my own fabrics!! I'm looking forward to the pattern!