Thursday, August 4, 2011

Michael's Craft Stores are Carrying Fabrics!

ScreenShot2011-07-30at11.17.18PM-2011-08-4-07-00.png
Not all of them but many of Michael’s Craft Stores are carrying Fabric!! That is a good thing, that means there are more of us sewing!!! I live in a small town, there is only one fabric shop and well, I think we are lucky to even have that. Walmart here does carry fabrics but their selection is very small. If I want to go to Jo Ann’s, I travel 45 minutes to get there one way. So when I saw fabric being stocked in the Michael’s, I was super happy! Plus the colors and designs are very nice because it is produced from Westminster Fibers under the name Top Draw. I recently came across Jayme Marie's Blog, I believe she may have designed it!
ScreenShot2011-07-30at11.17.44PM-2011-08-4-07-00.png
The price is about what you will pay online for designer prints but Michael’s aways has printable coupons. It is just nice to know that if I have make something fast, I have another fabric choice! Here is one of my favorite shopping sites Printable Coupons. You can find not only coupons for Michael’s but other great stores too.
Happy Shopping!
ScreenShot2011-08-01at9.33.15PM-2011-08-4-07-00.png

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Thanks for sharing! I think this is great. We have a tiny WalMart and it carries precut fabric. It's okay for some projects, but for others I have to drive 60 miles one way to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, Hancock's and now Michael's to get fabric. :)

Sonia said...

Our hancocks carries that same line. I like it, just a bit pricey without the coupon (IMO). I've used quite a bit of the orange/aqua fabric. It's really good quality fabric.

celkalee said...

I had no idea that Michael's was offering fabric! I will check that out when a troublesome detour (that adds 30 minutes to a 40 minute trip) closes.