Skip to main content

Sew Spoiled Pouch Cubed Tutorial


Tutorial Here: Sew Spoiled Pouch Cubed
The Pouch Cubed is a fun sized pouch to make and use! My daughter has one attached to her backpack, using a split key ring, for small toys and/or money needed for school. You can also use it for small devices, stickers, marbles, pacifiers, rocks, snacks (in a ziplock), Poly Pocket and her accessories, small bouncy balls, lipstick, makeup, post-it notes, paper clips, candy, doggy clean-up bags and collectibles. 
Let me know if you find more fun sized uses for the Pouch Cubed! Also if you make a Pouch Cubed please add it to the Flickr: The your Sew Spoiled projects! Pool. I would love to see your pouches and uses!
Happy Sewing!

Comments

Majormom said…
Hi Leah!
Sandy here! (majormom!)... is this where one enters for the fabulous August giveaway? I hope so!!!
Mayuko said…
Thank you for wonderful tutorial!! Since I am a sewing beginner, your clear instruction and pictures helped me a lot. This is my pouch cubed! thanks!

http://uemurart.blogspot.com/2011/09/sewing-breakthrough.html
Juanita said…
Thanks so much for the tutorials. My niece lost all of her clothes in a fire recently and the tutorials on bags will be a great treat for her. Can not wait to get started on making them. Thanks again.

Popular posts from this blog

May 2011 Giveaway!

Thank you Sew Mama Sew for making today, May 23, 2011 Giveaway Day! Sew Love Fabrics will be sponsoring this month’s giveaway with eight fat quarters (18”X 22”) of Prince Charming prints in olive green, equaling 2 yards of gorgeous fabrics! If you would like to read more about Ruth, founder of Sew Love Fabrics , read her interview . Thank you so much for sharing your love of fabric with us! These are the fat quarters ready to ship to the lucky winner!! Giveaway Rules! +Our Giveaway will run May 23-27, 2011, with the winner being announced May 28, 2011! +The winner will be selected by Random.org +The package will be shipped to the winner by May 30, 2011. + To enter to win post a comment on this blog post! +Only one comment please per person. +This giveaway is open to everyone. +Leave your EMAIL ADDRESS, you can leave it as: leah(dot)sewspoiled(at)gamil(dot)com +This giveaway ends May 27, 2011 at 8PM Eastern Standard Time Thank you Ruth for sponsoring our May giveaway from Sew Love ...

Sweet Coin Purse Tutorial for Teacher Gifts

This time of year is so special to me because I get to show my gratitude for all of the hard work that goes into teaching my daughters. I love to make handmade gifts and this year is no exception. Since money does not grow on trees around here, I looked at my stash (I keep my scraps in hat boxes ) and tried to see what I had a lot of; small zippers, trims, Peltex strips ( from making iPad cases ), fabric scraps and some hardware for key fobs. So I set to work.  Materials: Plastic multipurpose 5" Zipper  Fabric Scraps Lightweight interfacing 808 Pellon Trims (We clipped  key fobs  with 1.5" swivel hooks onto our coin purses . There are tons of tutorials on making key fobs .) Step 1: Print out the Coin Purse Template  PDF.  Cut 2 main fabric, cut 2 lining and 2 interfacing using the template.  Optional: Cut a 2"X2" square of your choice main fabric or lining. This strip of fabric is used to clip a key fob to your coin purse later....

Sew Spoiled May Giveaway for 2 Patchwork Pincushions!!!!

Patchwork Pincushions Originally uploaded by Sew Spoiled I am starting a new May Giveaway along with my friends at Sew Mama Sew for both of these beautiful patchwork pincushions!!! That is right two giveaways!!! All you have to do is post a comment on this post to enter to win! This giveaway will run through midnight on May 31, 2009 with the winners being announced on June 1, 2009. The two winners will be chosen using Random.org. I will send it priority mail by June 3, 2009! I will ship internationally, so all friends are welcome. Summer is almost here!! Good luck and Happy Sewing!!!