Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Updated iPad Folding Case ePattern!

 I wanted to share with you that I have updated the iPad Folding Case ePattern. It is slimmer and seeker. The pictures are the same, however the templates are different. You will have a better fitting case for the iPad 2-4. This pattern is not for the iPad one.
Also, I have the dimensions for the iPad Mini. I have created the templates. As soon as I test it all out on the product :), I will post it for you in my Etsy shop. I am always moving forward, I hope you join me. 
Best Wishes and tons of stitches!

8 comments:

Susan B said...

I bought the ipad case a month or so ago...does it fit the ipad 2 also, or will I need to purchase the updated epattern? Thank you!!

Sew Spoiled said...

Yes it is written for the iPad 2-4.

Susan B said...

Perfect.. Thank you!

Cherie said...

So excited to see you've created the template for the iPad mini. I'm getting mine tomorrow and can't wait to make a case for it. Love your design and looking forward to the updated template! :)

Kimberly said...

I love your case. I have a mini, I would be willing to test (sew) the new pattern for you, if you needed someone. You can see my work on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26031424@N04/
Lovely work!

ipad case design said...

I'm getting my own the next day and can't delay to make a case for it. Love your style and awaiting the modified template! :)

SunnyNP said...

Hi! I just found your site while searching for a cover for my ipad, but before I bought the pattern I was wondering if it could be modified? I have a lifeproof case which makes it bigger than the standard iPad, but I really want to protect the screen with a soft cover and need a stand. Is the pattern something I could modify?
Thanks for your help!

Sew Spoiled said...

You can purchase a customize Sew Spoiled Tablet Folding Case ePattern, https://www.etsy.com/listing/90600045/customized-sew-spoiled-tablet-folding. I will make you an epattern based on your tablets dimensions.