Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Antrorse Sweater Update

This was my Sunday. Just a lazy day on the couch with my knitting draped across my lap. It has still been very cold outside, which I don't mind because I am trying to finish my sweater in time to wear it at least once. My sweater is not perfect, it is very rustic and from far away looks like the Antrorse Sweater pictures on the pattern. I love it anyway because it is my first knitting project that I am determine to finish. I have learned so much along the way. 
One Skein 
 Two Skeins
Three Skeins
Four Skeins
Now I have to learn about making sleeves. The magic loop method sounds interesting and I think I am going to investigate it first. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I just bought these wooden buttons for the top!
Can't wait to finish it!

No comments: