Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Super Online Sewing Match!!!

I did not win however I wanted to thank everyone for following me and giving me words of encouragement along the way. 
Thank you Beth and Kristin for hosting this competition on Sew Mama Sew
Thank you all so much!!!
I have learned more in the past 2 months than I thought possible. New sewing techniques like customizing a pattern for my size, new zipper installation on a pouch, piping pajamas and color blocking a dress. I have also learned a lot about taking pictures, modeling my handmade garments, updating my blog and new indie pattern hangouts. 
This competition really started with 10 fantastic seamstresses! I love their blogs and I love to follow their sewing projects they create. 
I hope to sew wonderful handmade garments, accessories, quilts, kid's clothes and more and I hope all of you come on the adventure with me!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm sorry you didn't win. I loved your coat! Can't wait to see what you create next.

powertoolswiththread.com said...

Foul! Your coat was fabulous and you should have won. Your PJs were the best as well.

In My Sewing Box said...

You may not have ended up with the prizes but you got lots of support and learnt plenty along the way. I'd call that a win! Thanks for showing us your prodigious talent.