Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eggs and Bacon!

My husband came home talking about getting eggs and bacon at work. What? When I heard all of the ingredients I knew I had to give it a try. This fun recipe is great to make with kids.

It is fast and simple, my kind of cooking!

Step1-2010-09-1-12-56.jpg

Ingredients:

Pretzels (one bag)

White Chocolate Chips or bakers chocolate

M&Ms (one large bag)

wax paper

Step 1: Spread the pretzels out 2 by 2 on a sheet of wax paper ( I am not using wax paper, we were out, but cling wrap works too).

Step 2: Heat the white chocolate until smooth and creamy! You can do this in the microwave but I recommend heating it on the stove with a boiling pot of water and a glass bowl for the white chocolate on top, add a splash of milk to make it creamy.

Step 3: Pour a tablespoon of white chocolate over each pair of pretzels. After making these a second time, I realized that if you place the white chocolate in a ziplock bag and cut one point off to pipe it on, you have more control.

step2-2010-09-1-12-56.jpg

Step 4: Place an M&M on top of the white chocolate.

step3-2010-09-1-12-56.jpg

Let them cool or if you can’t wait, put them into the refrigerator to harden.

Eat your eggs and bacon watching your favorite movie!

We love these!

6429E12C38E1D1A63D84EB0D937554A4-2010-09-1-12-56.png

2 comments:

Marie said...

yum! I want some of that right now!

Emily said...

Oh I've done that with pretzel twists, hershey kisses and m&ms. Fun treat at Christmas with the red and green m&ms. Love the idea of eggs and bacon! Too cute!