Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Online Classes to Take!

I would love to take a few of the online classes! They look fun and easy and you can take it in the comfort of your own home.

These are online classes are about Photography, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop. I use all of these programs daily. It would be nice to get to know more about them, so I could be even more effective. I found a Photoshop tutorial on Dodging at Nicole's and I am hooked. 
Before                  After
Now I can use it easily for anything.
Before                  After
Before                  After
So what do you think? Have you taken any online classes?
Please advise:)

1 comment:

gale said...

Wow amazing. Thanks for the link-I'm going to try this on my next blog post. I have taken a few photoshop classes from jessica sprague. Loved them.