Here are some places and tips to making your summer budget last longer.
- Go to the $1.00 theatre. Actually our dollar theatre is $4 for adults now but that is still cheaper than going to the bigger theatre.
- Find a pool.
- Walk around. In the summer it is hot so the girls and I love to walk around the mall. We window shop and get exercise.
- A lot of places run $1 kid cones. McDonalds have $1.00 vanilla cones.
- Go Bowling. Some bowling allies run specials all summer long. You can even get summer passes. http://www.kidsbowlfree.com Get 2 free passes per week!
- Check out your Libraries! Our library runs a reading program.
- Go to a museum! Many museums have camps and summer programs.