Sunday, October 3, 2010

Amy Butler Free Pattern!

Hi All!
Screenshot2010-10-03at9.32.08PM-2010-10-3-19-05.png
I know you have seen Amy Butler’s new book Style Stitches, 12 easy ways to 26 wonderful bags. I have and the one bag that stood out for me was the Blossom Bag . I loved the Blossom Bag! The handles are so unique and with the vintage shape it is to die for! Not to mention the interior has two dividers one is a slip pocket the other a zipper pocket. This bag is very well thought out.
Screenshot2010-10-03at9.35.45PM-2010-10-3-19-05.png
Now for the best part! Not only did Sew Mama Sew post a review on this new Bagtastic book but they have the Blossom Bag PDF Pattern free on their site! Ok I am so excited I might have to go fabric shopping!!!

Here is Amy Butler’s video about her new book.
Enjoy! Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

This is the first bag from the book I marked for making. I have my fabric all ready to go--I just need to round up some time.

Lynne in NC said...

Isn't that wonderful! Thanks for sharing, too.
Peace.

Fat Chick Design said...

Thank you so much for the link!
Bonnie
:)

Becky said...

Thanks so much for telling us!

PS I printed out the patterns I won! Can't wait to get sewing!