Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wrap Skirt from Chic and Simple Sewing

pic%282%29a-2011-03-24-10-12.jpg
I made this wrap skirt from Chic and Simple Sewing written by Christine Haynes. I loved making it because the skirt itself is one piece with ties you sew on to it. So it is a great project for someone who is a beginner. Simply cut the skirt and ties, iron and sew!
Screenshot2011-03-13at6.03.47PM-2011-03-24-10-12.png
Christine Haynes wrote in her book that this skirt started it all. I can see why! It is simple to make and looks great on any body shape.
Tomorrow you can enter to win a signed copy of Chic and Simple Sewing. It is filled with great projects, like this one, for any season! The book also comes with full size templates!
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rachel Hendrian said...

I love it! I've been eyeing that book for a while! I think I will have to buy it!