Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stitch Era Universal software

Screenshot2011-07-03at3.23.40PM-2011-07-13-08-00.png
I recently came across this embroidery software. I just received it in the mail and I am installing and trying it out this summer. My hopes is that I will be able to use it to digitalize small simple embroidery designs. This is where I found the software, Free Stitch ERA Software and here is a site to help learn more about embroidery, EMBROIDERY ABC.
Has anyone tried this software? It has been available since 2009.
Happy Stitching!
Leah

4 comments:

Sue said...

I sure hope some replies with some feedback and that you keep us updated on your progress with the software. I'm a software geek and have the full Embird suite but still have trouble with digitizing. Thanks!

Sew Spoiled said...

So Far So Good! Already I have monogramed zipper clutch! I was just playing around and I was able to figure it out! I will share more soon!

Addam Scott said...

You place order online for our high standard of Embroidery Service, Embroidery Punching, Logo Digitizing and Quality Embroidery Digitizing.


http://www.qdigitizing.com/

Addam Scott said...

Embroidery Designs - We serve multiple country designs, fonts and styles for every Artwork for printing, Digitising, Digitizing and embroidery designs