Sunday, May 2, 2010

Top 10 Teacher Gifts!

Did you know that this week is teacher appreciation week! Tuesday, May 4th is teacher appreciation day and is considered to be the highlight day of the week. I am always looking for ways to show my appreciation to my kids teachers. I know they work very hard at what they love to do and it is definitely not for the pay:)
I have put together my Top 10 picks for Teacher Appreciation Week!

#7 Coffee Cozy from House on the Hill


#6 Flowers!


#5 Buttercuppity has a great tutorial on making these wonderful fabric Key Fobs!

#4 Gift Card to a local coffee shop or Ice Creamery!


#3 The Sew Spoiled Lanyard Tutorial makes a great Teacher Appreciation Gift! 

#2 A Chalkboard Pot with seeds and chalk, Super cute tutorial at Vale Design.

#1 Gift a thoughtful handmade gift from your child! 
Have a wonderful week!
Happy Crafting!
~Leah

3 comments:

Kelly said...

These are great! Easy and quick, but they still look awesome. Thanks for the links.

ford said...

It was so cute Like the this gift idea. :)

gifts Philippines

Houston SEO said...

Love teacher appreciation! Perhaps that is because I am a teacher! Thank you for sharing!