Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Tags

After making these cute Key Fobs, I wanted to wrap them up in a cute fun way. I am not a paper crafty person but these mini printable apple tags from Posh Pixels Design Studio had the perfect message!  "Dream, Teach, Inspire" I printed them out, folded them in half, placed a piece of cardboard in the center and glue it all together. (My kids liked this part because they got to help!) Then I found these silver eyelets and added them to the corners.
Finally, I slipped the teacher tags through the key ring! Ta Da!
Happy Crafting!
~Leah 

5 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Rachel....you make us all look bad!! You are super mom, Martha Stewart has nothin' on you!!!
Hey...I have a question? What do you do for the male teachers?

Country Mouse said...

Ooops, so sorry, didn't mean Rachel. Leah please forgive me, my daughter was talking about Rachel Ray as I was trying to comment! Sorry. LOL!

士瑋 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

That is so cute! Thanks for finding such a creative way to use my Teacher Appreciation mini cards! Would you mind if I posted this link & pics on my Facebook Fanpage?

Have a great day!

xo,
Kristy

Sew Spoiled said...

Sure Kristy! Thanks for stopping by and making a post! I adore your website and printables!
~Leah